Thursday, March 7, 2013

Hollywood and Romero Canyon

Today Peter, Raph and I hit up Romero Canyon once again. It was great to have Peter's wheel to suffer behind while climbing today; also thanks for fetching my bike when it fell all the way down the cliff when I crashed!! We were able to ride while the rain held off, but the clouds were pretty amazing to bike through!  I got in a lot of climbing and some wicked fun descents, making some progress!  Here are some sights from today;









 Taylor and I were lucky enough to spend the day playing tourist in Santa Monica and Hollywood this week too. We had a gorgeous sunny day to check out the Pier in Santa Monica, and then headed up to Hollywood blvd and Sunset blvd to try and scope out some celebrities.   Unfortunately we didn't find anyone famous, but we did get to see some cool stuff!

                                                      Ripley's Believe It Or Not museum


 Glad to see things in my generation famous

 The famous Chinese Theater


 Bumblebee from Transformers


Taylor by the Wax Museum

 Me by Santa Monica Pier

That's all from this week for me!
Check out my teammates blogs; you can find them listed on the side panel of mine!---->



Karlee 


No comments:

Post a Comment